Addy Grace

Addy Grace

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Its been a long time and boy how our little girl has changed

I have been reading blogs for a long time and I enjoyed doing it when I was pregnant with Addy. Somewhere along the way I just stopped but as I look back at what I had written before it made me realize how much I love doing it and how sweet it is to go back and look at what Addy was up to. So, here we are again and I am ready to update and record more memories of our little angel.

Boy, has our little girl grown. She is going to be 17 months old tomorrow but for some reason it seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms at the hospital. I kept saying I cant wait for her to roll over, and she did, then I would say it will be so cute when she crawls, and she did that too! Now, she is walking and talking and just being a real ham. Everyday with out little girl is so fun...and sometimes very challenging. Its hard work but totally worth all of the bad days and sleepless night. We love you Addy more than you will ever know. Please slow down, you are growing way too fast.



Addy you are walking and talking...we cant understand everything that you are saying but it sure is cute!!! We often say that you sound like a little chinese lady ha. You have been woofing like a dog...a lot, you love to say daddy and you often call me that, you are a strong willed little lady and I should have known you would be especially the way that you tricked us when we wrere pregnant with you! You are busy...like all over the place all the time kind of busy, you can be sassy but in a sweet way, yesterday I was trying to feed you and you told me "NO", I loved hearing those words and I was so excited...I'm sure I will wish you never learned those words but for now its cute. You love to do dangerous things like climb over the couch and jump off from thing you can be a real handful and you are great at keeping us busy! You are 23lbs now which is a huge difference from the 6lb 10 oz baby girl that we brought home from the hospital but you sure have grown into a sweet little thing. We love you more than you will ever know...even when you drive us crazy ha!



We took you to Florida, your very first vacation and you loved the beach! In fact what you really loved were those darn birds. You wanted nothing to do with anything except those birds. We were chasing you up and down the beach as you ran after them. You were so cute and so fearless of the water. I think if we would have let you you would have dove right in without any hesitation. You loved playing in the sand and really loved your sand bucket. You would feel it with your two blankie bears and just walk around with it. We loved seeing you have so much fun. It was a great first family vacation.










Addy you are a free spirit and I hope you are always like that. Thank you for changing our lives and for being such a special little girl to all of us. We love you little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment