But, I just couldn't wait to put her hair up. It seemed like it took forever for her hair to grow long enough for a ponytail but as soon as it was you better believe that I got my hands on that hair. Addy was pretty good about it too and pretty much let me do whatever I wanted to it. It didnt last long though so I had to be quick. Here is Addy's first pony tail!
She looks like such a big girl. I love that she lets me do her hair. I am going to take advantage of this and enjoy it because I know she will not always let me do her hair.
Addison Grace, you are such a beautiful little girl. I love you more than you will ever know. Please always stay sweet and thank you for letting me dress you up!
I even got pigtails in that hair!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment