On Thursday my good friend from school surprised me with a shower!! It was awesome...I had no idea. Ingrid brought all of my close freinds from school and all the fixings. It was just so nice to hang out and see them all. I was especially excited because she brought her handsome little baby Ethan...he is going to be such a heart breaker. Hopefully not Addison's ha ha. Any way she gave me or should I say Addy a picture of Ethan that said Man Of Your Dreams...it is seriously the cutest picture ever. Anyway, it is so nice to have such a great friend...I am so grateful for Ingrid, Sean, and Ethan. I got so many awesome gifts and it just made me realize how close to the end we are. Eric and I are so close to meeting our little angel...we just cannot wait. I keep thinking how can I possibly wait 5 more weeks...it seems like an eternity. I know it will fly by and I really am trying to enjoy these last few weeks just enjoying Eric because I know once Addison is here that we will never get this time back. I know that I will have to learn how to juggle work, a new baby, our Riley, and my husband. I know that it can be done but the realityof it all is a little intimidating. Eric and I have a really strong relationship and so I know we will be a great team and I know we will continue to cherish each moment that we have with eachother!!!
As of Friday I was still only effaced 20-30% so nothing is changing. Just watch...we have all this preterm labor and she will probably end of being 2 weeks late...I will just die. I am so ready to meet you Addy Grace. Feel free to come in a couple of weeks. No objections here!
No comments:
Post a Comment