Addy Grace

Addy Grace

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another day in the hospital

This past Monday I was back in the hospital do to preterm labor. I had a follow up appt last Friday and my Dr. took me off bedrest and so I did normal things all weekend and went to work on Monday. Early Monday morning the contractions started again...they were very consistent and so I called the Dr. She had me come in and hooked me up to monitors...where it showed I was having contractions every 2-5 minutes. So she sent me back to the hospital where the hooked me up to monitors, IV, and gave me 3 shots of Terbutaline. My cervix as of Monday was effaced 20-30% and so she prescribed bedrest and terbutaline pills. I will have a Dr. appt tomorrow as scheduled. I hope this is a sign that baby Addy is going ot be a sweet little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment