Addy Grace

Addy Grace

Sunday, September 20, 2009

37 weeks!!!

We made it to 37 weeks and are almost done. I am getting so anxious and so impatient now. It is so weird that the doctors tell you that you are in preterm abor, they stop it, and put you on bed rest. So as soon as they take you off from bed rest you immediately think that the baby is going to be here any day...ugh not the case. I am not on bed rest anymore and so that is so so so nice but I cannot go back to work...that sucks. Eric was staying home with me when I was on bed rest which was awesome...I had someone to talk to and it wasn't lonely at all. Now that he is back at work my days feel like they are just dragging on and on...it is awful and definitely making this pregnancy feel like it is lasting forever.

I had a Dr. appt last Friday and got to have an ultrasound because I was not measuring right...AGAIN. Everything was great, Addison is growing and they estimated that she weighs about 6lbs 4oz...they said she may be 7 1/2 lbs at birth. She looked so sweet...when she first came on the screen she was sucking her thumb and then took her hands from her mouth and just held her nose and would not move her hands. I feel like she is not moving as much as she used to and so that always worries me but everything looked really good in the ultrasound and so that made me feel so much better. I just am so ready to hold her in my arms, and see her little face.

Eric has been realy wonderful through this pregnancy! I don't know how I would have done this without him. He is so positive and supportive...I just love him so much! He is really excited for Addy to get here too. I know it is going to change our lives so much but I know it will be for the better. I just cannot wait to see him with her for the first time...I bet it will just melt my heart. He is just such an amazing person and I know that he will be an amzing daddy.

We will have another Dr. appt on Friday and so hopefully we will have some kind of news. Every week I get so anxious for my Dr. appt and then I leave there totally disappointed because NOTHING is happening. I know that she will come when she comes but I hope it is soon...I am really ready to be done being pregnant and just want my baby in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Yay so glad you made it 37 weeks!! Now she can come anytime and will be just fine! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete