Addy Grace

Addy Grace

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Addison Grace is 4 months old today!!!


Today Addy is 4 months old and it is so hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for her arrival!! I know I have said this so many times but these last 4 months have just been the best 4 months of our lives!! Ofcourse there have been some rough nights...there is no denying that but honestly its hard to remember those since most of the time Addy is such a doll! She is the most amazing little girl ever and continues to brighten our days!! Here are a few things about Addy at 4 months old!
~ Addy can roll all the way over...YAY!!!!
~ Her two bottom teeth are coming in
~ She loves to hear herself talk...typical girl ha ha!
~ She is eating 4-6oz 4-6 times a day and is even having some rice cereal at her nightime feeding
~ She sleeps in her own bed and she loves it
~ She sleeps on her side (ofcourse I am a nervous nelly and constantly checking on her)
~ She picks things up now and even throws them when she is mad! She is a little stinker just like her daddy!
~ She squeels when she gets excited
~ She loves her babysitter Tracy...I think Addy thinks she looks like me!
~ She likes to suck on her toes...sounds gross but totally cute
~ She still loves bath time and even plays with her toys and splashes water
~ She can hold her head up really well...I can even carry her around on my hip
~ We are working on sitting up
~ She loves to pull my hair and thinks it is hilarious to cause me pain ;)
~ She loves to watch TV
Addison you are the best little girl! Daddy and I love you so much! Happy 4 months are special little angel!











2 comments:

  1. It is obvious to me that the Steffes Blood has created yet another perfect child. I love reading your blog; and we really miss you guys.

    Joe, Ann Jon and Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can be a perfect Steffes child as long as she doesn't get the steffes hairy back ha ha!! Love and miss y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete