Addy Grace

Addy Grace

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy 2 months Addy Grace

Its hard to believe that 2 months have already passed since our little miracle arrived!! It feels like just yesterday I was impatiently wating for her arrival. Oh how life has changed :)! It has been the best 2 months ever but it has also had its challenges for sure. Eric and I are just taking it one day at a time and were trying not to kill each other ha ha!! People say that the first year of marriage is hard but that was cake compared to this thats for sure!! Were figuring things out slowly but surely and everything is just trial and error...I know it sounds scary when I say it that way especially since their is a live baby involved ha ha but I promise she is perfectly ok!

I went back to work Nov 30th and that has been hard. I miss seeing her beautiful face all day long, why cant money just grow on trees? The only thing that has made it easy is that we have Papa Mike here taking care of her while we are at work. Its nice to know that she is being so well taken care of...if it cant be me taking care of her this is the next best thing. He has been doing so awesome and Addy just adores her Papa!!

Here are a few things about Addy's two months:

Addy is 23 in long and 10 lbs 2 oz
She eats 4 oz at a time
She loves to take baths
She gets the hiccups all the time and it takes forever for them to stop
She farts like a grown up (she gets that from her daddy)
She is really strong...when we try to burp her she tries to stand up
She can hold her head up practically by herself
She loves to smile
She makes the cutest little noises
she splashes in the bath and sometimes poops too!
She hates night time and still has her days and nights mixed up
When I feed her she just stares at me with those beautiful eyes
She loves ceiling fans and laughs at them it is so cute
She loves her swing
She can pretty much spit her suckie across the room

Addy you are so special to us and we love you so much!! Happy 2 months baby girl!
Eric took some pics of her tonight and she was hammin it up for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment