Addy Grace
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Riley Love
Riley was so funny tonight...let me just remind you that she is such a daddy's girl! Sometimes when Addison is not moving Eric will come and talk to her and for some reason she immediately starts moving like crazy...I love it. Well, tonight Eric was doing just that and Riley was not a happy girl. She stepped infront of his face and started licking him...I think she was sayin hey pay attention to me not this belly...ha ha. It was super cute...she was very jealous. Eric and I have made a pack with eachother that one of us will always make sure that Riley is being super well taken care of...I mean she was first and she wasn't the one asking for a little sister!!! She is a great dog and we are so lucky to have her...we love her so so so much! I know it is going to be hard when Addison is born but I will definitely make sure that Riley knows she is just as loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment