Addy Grace
Friday, June 5, 2009
A Baby Story
I spent the day today laying on the couch watching a baby story...it was a fabulous day!! Ok, but as I watched these women experience labor and the whole shabang I wondered to myself is it that bad?? Good lord these women were scaring the crap out of me not to mention acting like crazy people...ha ha. I always hear that it feels like a menstural cramp x 10 but that doesn't seem so bad...right?? My plan is to go drug free unless of course I need a c-section but as I watched that show today I am thinking that I will have the epidural just waiting next to me for when I start acting like a wild woman with no self control...ha ha!! I am sure that Eric would appreciate that too. Well, we have 18 more weeks to go and it seems like an eternity away. I really hope that it goes by as quick as the first half. We are so ready to meet our wild little Addison Grace! She has been moving so much lately and I just LOVE to feel her move...I get so excited when Eric gets to feel her too. It is just so amazing that this little life is growing inside of me...so surreal. Addison is going to be so lucky to have Eric for her daddy...he is the most amazing person that I know!! Well, I will keep y'all posted on this exciting adventure and if anyone wants to really explain to me the pain of child birth I would love to hear all about it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL I wish I could truly explain but there are no words, I guess.
ReplyDeleteYay-Eric finally got to feel her! Wasn't that an amazing moment? The look on his face? Sean's was priceless. You are going to have so many more great moments with him. You will fall in love all over again and again, probably already do now just going through your pregnancy. It's awesome! So happy for you.