Addy Grace
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Addison Grace Eparvier
Baby Eparvier is for sure a little girl and an acrobatic one at that!! The dr. said that she was ready for gymnastics already...she was twirling and flipping all over! Eric and I are so in love with her already! She measured exactly to our due date and the dr. said that her bones measured average and so she will probably be taller than me!!! She looked at the heart, brain, bladder, ears, and kidneys and everything looked great. I will go back on June 24 and I get another sonogram to check and see if the placenta has moved away from the birth canal...keep your fingers crossed because I really do not want a c-section. We cannot wait to meet our sweet little girl...less than 20 weeks to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhhh! I read this post to Ethan and he is getting so excited to meet Addison. He was checking out those cutie nieces below and
ReplyDeletesaid Addison is def gonna be beautiful!
Our poor kids are going to be tired of us pushing them together if we're already doing it from the womb.